Saturday, August 25, 2012

A look into my closet, I mean classroom

I know the purpose of this blog was to journal my fashion choices for the school year, but I'm super excited about how cute my classroom/closet turned out this year and I just had to share.


The shelf on the floor needs to be removed and the new principal ordered a bookshelf that will go under the cabinets (in place of the small one).
 
 
Our word wall and my poster, which I drew on my own.
 
Dry erase board and classroom rules.  I like that little shelf above the dry erase board- kids can't reach it, but I can (barely).
 
I also need to dress up the bulletin board and add a border, maybe on Monday. I have the border at school but I think some yellowish-orange fabric may be in order, or green!
 
I made the circles, laminated them and added magnets to them as well.
 

Hope I get to use it this year- at least I can hide here to study for my grad classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment