Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday, October 16th

       Thank goodness for a four day weekend!  It brought a shopping trip with my friend, Kristal, and resulted in some good finds- including this cute sweater. 
 
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Steve Madden Heels
 
         My sweater and two super cute skirts, which you will see by the first week of November, weren't my favorite finds.  We went to the Adidas store and I bought a pair of training shoes (*read don't run in these idiot!  You will get blisters). I also bought a pullover hoodie for runs and then came the bargain.  The lady said if I bought a duffle bag I would actually get 30% off my purchase, resulting in the bag being free and $12 off of the other stuff. What the what!?  It was glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment