Monday, July 29, 2013

Almost Back to School Time...

My countdown to the 2013-2014 school year looks like this:

Summer Intervention/Summer School...7 days
New Teacher Orientation...11 days
First Teacher Day...16 days
First Student Day...23 days

And that doesn't even include my last semester of grad school (????) or moving (Labor Day Weekend).

I'm attempting this whole fashion blog challenge again, and this time I will prevail! It is imperative that my former co-workers (& forever friends) see my stylish outfits and shoes this year, especially with a new job and new school so far away (40 minutes!?).

I am not quite sure of my rules this year since I will be at a Catholic school but I hope it doesn't require a huge change in attire. I'll find this out in a couple days...16 probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment