Sunday, May 22, 2011

They really do listen...sometimes!

My students like to get me off topic but sometimes I don't think they actually mean to.  Maybe a week ago or two, I was sitting down to review a map of Africa with my students.  I sat down and was saying something when a student raised her hand.  After I called on her she said, "Miss Stewart- are you going to teach next year?"  I sighed and said "I hope so- that was always the plan."  It made me sad to think that the end of our time together was growing closer though.  I looked around at my students and one said, "Hey Miss Stewart, another door opens, right?"  I smiled at him and said "you are right"...but deep inside I was screaming "He listened, someone heard me and paid attention!!!

And I'm applying for a couple jobs so if you could throw in an extra prayer for me, that would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment