Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Fun Days

I am back to nannying for a whole two days this week, and then I get about 8 days off again!  This time I will not be venturing anywhere- last week was an adventure alone.

Sunday, July 6th thru Thursday, July 11th:  I flew to Raleigh, North Carolina.  I was able to visit my friend Ellen and her husband, Sean, before picking up my boyfriend from the airport on Monday afternoon.  We visited with his cousins and their kids, and also made a trip to the beach.  I love the beach!

When I returned on Thursday, I had to unpack and pack real quick!  We went camping on Friday and came back a bit early yesterday (Sunday).  I haven't camped in a tent since 4th grade (I think) and I had flashbacks from Girl Scouts.  Of course I was tired yesterday when we got home and slept for four hours...and washed everything from camping too.

Best dinner at the beach every!  The Lazy Pirate: Lobster Mac, Conch Fritters and Seafood Dip...YUM!

Me at the beach!  I could live in this dress from Target.

The beach (Carolina) at dusk.


I uploaded my first file on Teaches Pay Teachers today (My Style of Learning), and am slowly acclimating myself to the process.  I hope to get into my classroom and paint some furniture this week or next.  Can't believe summer is halfway gone, but can't wait for 4th grade next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment