Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday, August 31st

Cheers to the freakin' weekend, can I play that on the morning announcements and still have a job? It was jeans day today but it was also 90 degrees outside. And seven days after the year started, I finally have a schedule to start on Tuesday! I'll be in three sections of 8th grade math (or was it four), one section of 7th, one 6th grade math and one literacy, and one 5th grade lit class (which I am so excited for). Most of my classes aren't for the full class because of the schedule, but I like the variety and experience- and my long break midday, where I totally plan to leave the building. Oh, can't forget my 6th grade gifted class too!





Sara was my photographer today and she wanted me to pose outside, cause that's what she did for the first day of school. I told her these were total senior photo poses. I also think the power went to her head a bit!



Yellow striped tank: NY&Co
Jean Skirt: The Gap Outlet, got it in VA with my awesome family. 
It's also a size which I haven't worn since high school and a tad bit loose now too!
Shoes: white flats

No comments:

Post a Comment