Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thursday, September 27th

It's conference night!

It was also the day after my night class- so I was super tired and dragging as it was.  I'm not gonna lie, when I wear my dresses, I kind of wish the whole plan of wearing everything this year only once didn't exist. 

When I was in 5th grade today, one of the boys turned to me and said "You got that dress at NY&Co" with a smile. The other teacher gave him a crazy look as I said "you're absolutely right, I did!  Thanks for noticing!" Then the teacher said, "why do you know that?" The young boy said his mom goes there at least two times a day because it's her favorite store--- MINE TOO!!!  Such a cute story!

I also need to figure out how to crop pictures in this blog thing!

 
Dress: NY&Co
Shoes: Black Steve Madden heels
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment