Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day, Shopping Day...

My lone mission for today was to find a new pair of black flats. I found them, and two other cute pairs!

I'm not sure how much I like the gold feathers on the black pair, but I think I can easily remove them if I want. They are from Kohl's and are Lauren Conrad. After watching The Hills marathon on MTV this weekend, I'm pretty sure LC and I would be BFFs.

The khaki Roxy shoes, well, they were cheap considering the brand it it was a pain to find both shoes. The store was so disheveled and apparently two girls had quit (I learned that when checking out). One shoe was on the table and when I asked to try them on they gave me the same shoe in the box. Like, just one shoe! She told me the other one was on display on the table- but that was the shoe she gave me in the box. Needless to say, we could not find both shoes, and of course I loved them...I mean, the one shoe?! After trying on some Sperry's, I found the other shoe and brought them home with me.

As for the blue sparkles, they'll look nice with some jeans- more of a date rather than a school day though. ☔ However, I'll probably wear them to school first.

I should go through my shoes and get rid of some next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment