Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just words, no photos...

I'm not posting a picture with this entry, so don't get too excited! 

I think it's kinda cool that I've had over 150+ views since I posted just these pics today.  That beats my high (which was that green skirt day) by 110 views.  You know what else is super cool?  I've had people from the U.S. and Canada (obviously) view my blog- but also Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Germany and Russia. How awesome is that list? 

Think you could help me hit 6 of the 7 continents?  I mean, if we could hit all 7 that's great, but does anyone really know anyone in Antartica?!  I need someone from Africa, Australia and South America to read my blog and we all know how I love my Australians. So spread the word on my "fashion" blog and get me some more readers....or watchers.  And I can also tell what photos are viewed the most- apparently you too like my skirts and dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment