Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday, September 24th

I had a GREAT weekend- little bit of laziness, lunch with my momma, grocery shopping, texting, tutoring and...OLD NAVY!

Old Navy and I have a love hate relationship, probably due to my two years working there, or was it three? But I do love their jeans, especially skinny jeans and especially when they are on sale and I fit a smaller size!!!

I purchased a couple different pairs because I have to wash my jeans every time I was them. And I am always wearing a belt! I found a pair of "denim trousers" for $13 and totally had to rock them to school the following day.

Yes, I did get a "judging" look of disapproval first thing that morning but they are not real denim!!!


Tank: Tank from Target
Sweater: Brown & Orange from Ann Taylor, even though the Browns lost
Pants: Denim trousers from Old Navy
Shoes: Khaki Roxy Flats





No comments:

Post a Comment